- All information and offerings are subject to terms and conditions. All prices shown are exclusive of SST.
- Minimum subscription period for UniFi is 24 months.
- If the customer terminates the service before the end of minimum subscription period,customer will be charged the ramaining internet monthly fees (internet monthly fee is calculated based on the actual internet price before discount) for early termination within the contract period.
- Each service account will be assigned a credit limit of three(3) times the monthly package Subscription Fee. To help customers manage their accounts better, e-mail and SMS notifications on acount status will be sent. To avoid any service interruption, customers are advised to settle all outstanding bills by the due dates published.
- The cost of RM50/visit will be borne by customer for TM on-site support after service is installed.
- UniFi’s first bill will include two(2) months Subscription Fee (current and subsequent month) and any additional material charges incurred during installations.
- Installation appointment will be confirmed by TM, 3 days prior and on the installation day itself. A penalty of RM200 will be imposed for deferment/cancellation within 24 hours of confirmed appointment.
- A new Minimum Subscription Period will be imposed (refreshed) upon any request for downgrade within the minimum subscription period.
- For any upgrade or downgrade request that requires a visit by TM to a customer’s premise, an additional fee of RM200 will be imposed.
- All TM’s equipment provided by TM is subject to one (1) year warranty for manufacturing fault/defect only. Any TM’s equipment replacement or repair needed due to act, negligence or default of the customer or any third party shall be at the customer’s cost.
- The Subscription to HyppTV Everywhere plan will automatically be continued on a monthly basis until customer chooses to terminate.
- The availability of upcoming Premium Channels and Video On-Demand (VODs) is subject to license rights. within 24 hours of confirmed appointment.
- The HyppTV Set-Top_box(STB) will be provided to UniFi & Streamyx 8 Mbps customers as well as Streamyx 4 Mbps customers opting for HyppTV packages.
- Speed of service is on best effort basis.
- Existing Streamyx customers can choose to keep their existing phone number in addition to getting a new phone number when they upgrade to UniFi.
- Streamyx is subject to service and coverage availability.